Monday, September 14, 2015

Welcome Kiwi & Mango - Campbell girls

I have wanted to have dwarf hamsters for a while now, and this weekend it finally happened! I fell in love with campbell dwarf hamsters at a reptile show in Germany (yes, they also sell other kinds of animals, like rodents, insects and spiders, etc.). As soon as I put my hand down in their bin cage they all wanted to climb on it! haha

I chose two of the hamsters I found myself looking at the most; one opal and one blue fawn with platinum. They are about 6-7 weekd old and absolutely tiny and adorable! They are extremely social and love coming out of their cage to play.

I named them Kiwi and Mango. :)




This cutie is Kiwi. She is very high energy, runs around like her tails is on fire as soon as she gets the chance, but she's still very friendly and social. She loves climbing on hands and coming out to play.




This beautiful girl is Mango. She is much more calm than her sister and is super social. She loves to sit in my hand and explore her surroundings. She also loves food - she seems to always have stuffed cheeks!

No comments :

Post a Comment