Friday, September 18, 2015

Sneak-peek Halloween themed cage

Halloween is my favorite Holiday without a doubt. I love horror moves, candy, lights and all other Halloweeny stuff. This year I will decorate our house more than I normally do, and of course I can't leave out the hamsters. At least not Pixie, my little princess of themed cages.

I found a pumpkin candle holder at the supermarket yesterday and I couldn't resist. It will look adorable in Pixie's cage! I also made my own spooky house/witch's house. a paper ghost, a paper garland and a broom chew toy. I also found a black pot to use as a hide and a small one to use as a food dish (in case I don't find any other ones).


The light in the picture is totally off (I guess that's my fault for placing everything right underneath a window). But I hope you get the idea. :) I will probably make my own carefresh bedding and find a few other Halloweeny things to put in the cage once it's October. I haven't decided whether I want to use the candle holder as a hide or a sand bath though... It will probably be a sand bath since Pixie always burrows in her favorite hides, and that's quite impossible in this one.

On another note... I'm going to IKEA today to buy a Samla bin for the dwarves and probably also a platform (maybe even a few more things if I find them). We will see though.

No comments :

Post a Comment