Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pixie's cage so far

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I went to IKEA because I had been nagging about a Samla bin for quite some time. I went ahead and got one, with the lid (just in case). So here is her cage at the moment - it's obviously missing substrate and stuff like that, which I will go ahead and fill in next week when I'm picking Pixie up. The big bowl is her sand bath. I decided to go with a really big one since I heard that's good for them. I'd rather have it big than small. The thingy on the wooden hide is a toiletpaper roll toy. You're supposed to put treats in it for the hamster. Maybe I'll make a tutorial of it. 



The idea is to buy another Samla bin within a few months time and connect the two with a tunnel so she gets double the space! This first bin is going to have a very natural theme while the second will have a pink theme. She is a princess after all ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment